COVID-19 UPDATE - POST OFFICE OPEN JUNE 1
- The Post Office will reopen for business on June 1st
- Hours of operation will be Monday through Thursday, 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
- The Post Office will be closed on Fridays until further notice; we will reassess operating hours as the pandemic progresses with the goal of returning to Friday hours as soon as reasonable
- No cash payments will be accepted; credit and debit cards only
- Adhere to social distancing signage while in line
- Masks will be worn by staff; we encourage Post Office patrons to wear masks as well out of respect of the health and well-being of Town staff
Contract Post Office
The Paradise Valley Post Office is a contract post office, and is not intended to be a full-service station. We do offer Domestic and International Mail Services, Certified, and Registered Mail. We do not offer Money Orders, postage vending machines, or post office box rentals.
Town Hall Building
6401 E Lincoln Drive (Map)
(South East Corner of Lincoln Drive and Invergordon Road)
Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m
Making a Payment
We accept debit and credit cards, but do not accept American Express. Cash is not being accepted at this time.
Packages must be received by 2 p.m. to guarantee Express Mail Next Day service delivery. This location does not accept Express Mail for Sunday or Holiday Express delivery. Mail delivery is hosted from the Scottsdale Hopi station. Any held mail can be collected from that location, at:
8790 E Via De Ventura
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
For more information, please visit the US Postal Service website.