Budget & Finance
The Budget and Finance Department is responsible for:
- Waste water utility service
The accounting group:
- Maintains the Town’s financial systems and fiscal controls over cash and investments, fixed assets, payroll, accounts payable, cash receipts, and the general ledger
- Coordinates the annual audit
- Prepares the Town’s financial statements and expenditure limitation reports
- Manages the Town’s debt and investment activities
- Coordinates the budget process and monitors revenues and expenses
To receive payment for goods and services rendered to the Town of Paradise Valley
- Remit the original invoice (no quotes or statement) showing the purchase order number (if applicable) to:
Town of Paradise Valley Finance Department
Accounts Payable Division
- E-Mail to: email@example.com or mail to: 6401 E. Lincoln Drive, Paradise Valley, AZ 85253-4399
- Allow 30 days:
The Town's payment terms are net 30, from receipt of invoice to department approval.
- If you need to update information, please submit a new W-9 form and e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please contact our Accounts Payable staff should you have a question or would like to inquire about a payment.
- Conducts Town procurement within the framework of federal, state, and town law and in accordance with the policies and procedures established by the Town Manager
- Assists with purchasing and contracting for supplies, services, equipment, and construction to support Town departments
- Conducts the town's procurement process in an open, competitive, and professional manner
- Maximizes competition and provides interested and qualified vendors with the opportunity to offer their products or services to the Town