Bill Pay Online
The Town of Paradise Valley has partnered with Xpress Bill Pay to provide an easier, more convenient online bill service at NO COST!
It's simple to use. Upon receipt of your Alarm, Fire Service or Sewer bill, just click the button below that corresponds with your business need to make your payment.
It's that easy, and it only takes you a few minutes.
To sign up have your account number ready, click on the Make Online Payment button below and follow the instructions. Once you sign up for your free account and start using this service, you'll wonder how you ever got along without it!
Online Bill Pay
When you sign up for online bill payment you get a unique password that you use to access your personal account at xpressbillpay.com. Every month you will receive a reminder e-mail to let you know when your bill is online.
Then, just log in through your Web browser and view your bill. Select a payment type — credit card, debit card, or eCheck — enter the information, and you’re done! You can also set up automatic payments through Xpress Bill Pay.
New to Xpress Bill Pay is Guest Checkout; just follow the link and all you need is your account number and last name on the account for a quick and easy way to pay your bill.
Pay Your Bill Online (click on "Create a New Account" if you are a new user or click on "Guest Checkout" to make a payment without logging in.)
Benefits of XPress Bill Pay
- Receive bills electronically - bills are easy to view, understand and pay online in the same familiar format as the paper version or by mobile web device.
- Convenience - pay with credit card, debit cards or electronic funds transfer at no cost.
- Never miss a payment again - with Auto Pay you can set up automatic or recurring bill payments by credit card, debit card, savings and checking account.
- Secure online payment system - all transactions use the same security technology as the leading online banking and financial institutions.
- You can choose the day they want the funds pulled from their account.
- The financial transaction happens the day you identify; this gives you same day settlement.
- Information is retained so new screens are populated with your information; you are not required to re-key your data each time.
- Choose paperless bill and payment notification and view up to a full year’s history of your account online, so you can print and compare your current bill to previous bills.