The Community Room located in the Town Hall building is available for use by Paradise Valley residents or for meetings/events that will benefit Paradise Valley residents. The room is equipped with WiFi, and a wall-mounted monitor that can be connected to a laptop with a HDMI cable for presentations. At this time, virtual meetings can not be accommodated in the Community Room due to technology and sound limitations.
The following are authorized uses of the facility:
- Meetings of civic organizations that includes at least one resident of the Town of Paradise Valley, including homeowners’ associations.
- Non-commercial educational presentations intended to inform residents or discuss issues related to the Town and its operations.
- Non-commercial cultural events such as concerts, lectures, or similar presentations.
- Youth and school functions, including scouting events, ceremonies, art shows, etc.
- Occasional religious services or events, such as the MLK luncheon sponsored by the Baha'i faith.
- Election polls.
The following uses of the facility are not authorized :
- Commercial or profit-making events of any kind.
- Political events or other functions sponsored by political candidates, parties, or associations.
- Social events; however, receptions held in conjunction with other authorized events may be allowable.
Room Reservation Process
To reserve the Community Room, download and complete the reservation form (PDF) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The room is available on a first come, first serve basis. For more information, please call 480-348-3544.
Room Set-up Options
Completely empty, the Community Room has a capacity of 68. When you fill out the reservation form, you must choose a room set-up option from those listed below. The room will be set up for you when you arrive for your event.
Maximum Capacity of 37
Maximum Capacity of 34
Maximum Capacity of 18
Maximum Capacity of 16
If you'd like a set-up that is different from those shown above, you must complete the room arrangement yourself. The maximum capacity for any arrangement you complete on your own is 40.