2021 Pavement Management Program
Lincoln Drive to be Repaved with Rubberized Asphalt
Now that utility work, sidewalk installation, and ADA intersection improvements have been completed, the entire length of Lincoln Drive will be roto milled and resurfaced with rubberized asphalt. The road improvements will begin on May 17th at 32nd Street and proceed east to Mockingbird Lane though the beginning of June. Once the resurfacing has been completed, no further excavation work on Lincoln Drive will be permitted for five-years, unless it is an emergency. Click here to view a detailed schedule and map.
Traffic delays are expected especially during commute times. Please consider alternate routes if possible. Thank you for your continued patience as we finalize this project
The schedule for the project is as follows:
- Lincoln Drive from 32nd St to Mockingbird Lane
- March 22nd thru April 30th re-construct (update) 61 ADA curb ramps from 32nd St to Mockingbird Lane
- May 12th thru May 14th pre-lower manholes and utility hand valves.
- June 23rd thru June 25th Thermo-plastic striping
- Lincoln Drive from 32nd St to Tatum Blvd.
- May 17th mill from 32nd St to Tatum Blvd.
- May 18th thru May 21st pave from 32nd St to Tatum Blvd
- May 24th temporary striping
- June 1st thru June 2nd utility adjustments
- Lincoln Drive from Tatum Blvd to Invergordon Rd
- May 24th Mill from Tatum Blvd to Invergordon Rd
- May 25th to May 28th pave from Tatum Blvd to Invergordon Rd
- May 31st temporary striping
- June 3rd thru June 4th utility adjustments
- Lincoln Drive from Invergordon Rd to Mockingbird Ln
- May 31st mill from Invergordon Rd to Mockingbird Ln
- June 1st thru June 2nd pave from Invergordon Rd to Mockingbird Ln
- June 3rd temporary striping
- June 7th utility adjustments
Please visit this website for updates and any schedule changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Jerry Cooper at (480)-348-3589 Monday thru Thursday or Steve Cupchak at (602) 763-5399 Tuesday thru Friday.