The project proposes to generally replace and landscape the existing raised median islands along Lincoln Drive, between 32nd Street and Mockingbird Lane, and add or modify a few median islands for improved safety, traffic operations and landscaping. The project also includes:
• Installing new intelligent transportation system fiber infrastructure along the project limits.
• Realigning the northwest corner of Lincoln Drive and Invergordon Road.
• Landscaping and irrigating within the new and existing median islands.
• Enhancing crosswalk concepts for the intersection of Lincoln Drive and Tatum Boulevard.
• Resurfacing Lincoln Drive with rubberized asphalt in the Spring of 2021 under a separate project.
Interactive Web Map - Median design plans along Lincoln Drive from 32nd St to Mockingbird Ln. Allows user to toggle layers on and off.