Who do I contact about drainage concerns in my neighborhood?

During rainstorms, washes are the main pathways that collect the water running off the mountains and through the town. Severe flooding can occur when wash capacities are exceeded or their ability to carry the water effectively is impeded. Preserving our washes while maintaining their ability to safely convey storm water is a shared, ongoing responsibility. Dumping trash or objects into a wash is illegal and, if observed, should be reported to the Code Enforcement department. If you see a wash that needs attention, please contact the Code Enforcement Department at 480-348-3523. If you have drainage concerns on your property and need engineering assistance please contact Engineering Department at 480-348-3528 or 480-348-3636

Show All Answers

1. Who is my Water Provider?
2. Who do I contact regarding traffic signal and sign issues?
3. Who do I contact related to roadway construction in the Town?
4. Who do I contact about drainage concerns in my neighborhood?
5. Who do I contact to report a street maintenance concern?
6. Who do I contact about dead animal pick-up?
7. Who do I contact about bees, mosquitos, or varmints on my property?
8. Who is my sewer provider and where is the sewer located?
9. Who provides solid waste and recycling collection in the Town?
10. Who do I contact about utility billing?
11. Why are there colored markings on my street?
12. How do I dispose of household hazardous waste?